Yardley Lo have experienced staff on hand to help
provide expert advice on all IT solutions:
- purchasing the right hardware to meet your requirements
- software which is tailored to your needs
- training on how to operate your IT system
- securing your data from outside threats
- setting up electronic filing systems
- internet and email setup
- backup procedures
- network systems
- sharing information in electronic form
In order to dramatically increase your PC's life span and reduce
or prevent data loss caused by software deterioration we suggest
our IT maintenance plan.
Maintenance services include:
- hard drive maintenance
- virus & malware scanning
- system updates
- software updates
- driver updates
- hardware upgrades
- PC performance testing
We also have a Remote help Desk Support option, where our IT
experts can assist you with your computer issues in
realtime from the desk of their office without disrupting your work
Is it time to upgrade your IT
- are your programs unresponsive or slow?
- do you have the right virus protection software?
- if so, is it regularly updated?
- are you receiving spam emails?
- Do you get frequent error message programs?
- are you backing up your important information regularly?
- Is your PC or system regularly maintained?
Talk to our IT experts about your options. We can help
you ensure that any important data is not lost during or after the
Have you found that mobile computing and communication is
becoming increasingly more important? If so, our IT Solutions team
can guide you through the process of becoming mobile. They will
also help you find the devises and direction best suited to your
The right software can take a big chunk out of your
administrative time and secure your data through worry free
- is the accounting software you currently use the best solution
for your business?
- are you getting the most from your accounting package?
- is there an easier and cost effective alternative?
If you have any questions or
want to know more please contact us.